Return & Refund Policy
Return & Refund Policy
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from ThePuckShopsHere.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping. All returned items must be returned in New or Like New Condition and Resalable. The Puck Shops Here does not accept returned items that are heavily used and un-sellable.
Our Standard Return policies do not apply to all items. For a list of exceptions to our Standard Return policies and instructions on how to return these particular items please read our Return Exceptions policy.
All Returns must have an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) to be accepted for credit or exchange. Returns made after 30 days or without a valid RMA# will not be accepted and refused upon arrival.
All goods returned for refund or exchange MUST be in the original manufacturer's packaging. If not a $5 re-packaging charge will be deducted from credit.
Special Order and custom products may not be returned for credit or exchange. Custom items may only be exchanged due to manufacturers customization error. No exceptions allowed.
Returning an Item
Please follow the instructions below to return an item to us:
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in like new condition and resalable to receive a full refund.
- Contact Us at email@example.com for return address shipping information.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package. DO NOT APPLY SHIPMENT LABELS TO THE PRODUCT PACKAGE (See examples at the bottom of the page)
- Send the return package to our Returns Department:
- Return Shipping Labels will be provided by the Puck Shops Here Returns Department for exchanges of products only. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs on products not wished to be exchanged.
- If you are returning an item due to an error in shipping please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Keep the Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- To receive a refund, items must have a Return Authorization (RA) Number within 30 days of purchase and be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 15 days of our receiving the returned order. Please note it may take up to 2 billing cycles to be seen on your paper statement with your credit card company.
- Refer to our “Damaged and Defective Items” section for information on returning damaged or defective items.
Exchanging an Item
- Please follow the steps listed above for Returning an Item.
- We understand that occasionally you will need to exchange an item for a different size, color or product. You will not be charged a restocking fee, nor a shipping on the replacement item sent out to you.
- As items sometimes sell quickly we recommend that you reorder your new size or product now, and then return the original item for a refund. The benefit of this method is that your new order will ship out immediately and hold the new item for you.
Credits for a Return
- Your returns will be processed as quickly as possible. Most returns are processed within 3 days of delivery to our return facility. All refunds for items returned will be put back on the original form of payment used. Your refund may take up to 10 business days for the credit card company to post the credit back to your account.
- If an item was sent as a gift, the original purchaser will be issued the credit for the return. Credits will be given on new, unused items and new, lightly used items (within the RA timeframe) for the product cost, shipping and sales tax.
Damaged or Defective Items
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact Customer Service Agent within 7 days of delivery. Please have your order number ready when you call. We will make every attempt to help resolve this matter for you quickly and efficiently. Please do not return the item until you have spoken to a Customer Service Agent. We are not able to refund shipping costs to you if you return on your own.
- Some items may need to be shipped to the manufacturer for warranty issues. Please visit our Product Warranty page for more information.
- Our Standard Return policies do not apply to all items. Exceptions to our Standard Return policies and instructions on how to return these particular items appear below.
- Customized / Personalized Products
- Mouthguards (unless factory sealed)
- Jock Shorts
- Compression Hockey Pants
Due to health regulations we are not able to take back the above items. Please verify sizing suggestions on our Sizing Charts or call a Customer Service Agent prior to making your purchase online.