Verbero Dextra Pro II Junior Hockey Gloves
Verbero Dextra Pro II Hockey Gloves offer extreme mobility with maximum protection!!!
Dextra PRO II has been designed to provide the comfort you expect form the Dextra line, with a new tapered fit and a SHIELD powered floating wrist cuff. This unparalleled combination of performance and protection makes the Dextra PRO II the most advanced glove in the market.
Dextra PRO II features Verbero's new Torrey Suede palm with overlays, trigger gussets providing maximum grip and dexterity, Sham Quick Thumb to clean your visor or just wipe away sweat and a lock thumb with lycra loop; which provides all the protection of a lock thumb with the movement of a flex one. Additionally, your Dextra PRO gloves can be baked for two minutes in a skate oven for a more broken in feel and perfect fit.Verbero Dextra PRO II Features
- Palm: Perma dry Palm. Made with Torrey Suede, this high end palm not only wicks away moisture at a higher rate than other palms, but it also provides increased comfort, flexibility, and game ready feel.
- Torrey Suede Overlay on the base of the palm and on the finger tips for added grip, comfort and durability. X-tenza gusset finger sleeves for less restriction on finger closure, improving stick control, glove flexibility and overall feel.
- Exterior: Ver-Tec Tight Cross Weave Nylon increases durability without compromising flexibility.
- Liner: Stylish Plaid Comfort Quilt antimicrobial liner. Keeps hands comfortable and dry, while maintaining the glove free from odors. Assists in the prevention of infections.
- Design Make-Up: Anatomical Tapered Design that prevents hindered movement during play, while providing outstanding comfort and higher performance. SHIELD floating upper cuff: An attached flexing cuff designed to increase mobility while keeping the wrist covered for added protection. Incorporated with an expanded cuff roll for overlap of protection in the wrist. This cuff has been redesigned to include the SHIELD protection units, providing maximum protection with minimum weight. Both V-flex and Cuff roll incorporate ½ inch moisture management vinyl nitrate for an exceptional fit, feel, weight and protection. All back hand and finger inserts provide top end protection by utilizing ¾ inch moisture management vinyl nitrate foam with protect PE poly inserts.